Sunday 17 August 2014

Please forgive me

Hello everybody... now I know it's been a while since you've heard even a peep from me, and I'm going to explain why, and at the same time, am going to try to make it up to all of you, in whichever way you like...



First up, apologies are in order. And I really am sorry for my lengthy silence. I get a lot out of writing as I enjoy it so much, and it makes it even better that you guys make time in your days to read whatever it is I'm nattering on about or obsessing over. So it seems only fair that in return, if you enjoy reading, I make sure you continually do have stuff to read, and that hasn't been the case recently.

Life, as it tends to do, got on top of me a bit in the past 2 months. To begin with, I had a ton of work, exams and studying to do in May and June, which luckily all paid off (yay!). But after that, once the studying was done, the work only increased (boo!) and it was all very quiet over here on Blair Talks, which, quite frankly, was because Blair wasn't talking.

So I've been working a load through June and July, long hours and sore feet means more money though and hopefully I can treat myself to some really exciting stuff and tell you all about it! 

I've been abroad for a little while too, and ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT, my laptop broke. As they say; when it rains, it pours. I've tried some formatting on my tablet but it is quite difficult - I am getting used to it though so I should be able to get posting again ASAP. 

Now that that is all out of the way, I want to share something with you so that if I ever fall off the face of the Earth again, you'll still be able to let out your inner kink every now and again, as well as be reminded that I am still alive. 

Welcome to my brand new, shiny PINTEREST

It is not yet all jazzied up and the finishing touches have not yet been added, but I'm giving you the skeleton. And boys and girls, it is one HELL of a skeleton. I'm giving away all the thoughts and dreams and fantasies and pictures I have in my mind, so that if I ever don't get the time to write to you all, I can at least give you something to look at. Please have a gander, look through all my boards and follow if you like what you see! 

If you have your own Pinterest please feel free to drop me a line and I'd love to follow some of my readers :) and if you don't, take a look at the website (I prefer the app as it is SO easy to use) or the app and if you enjoy using it and like what you see just join as it is completely free. It's an online scrapbook of the most creative things - completely free.

At the moment, you can browse through my favourite and the most gorgeous lingerie I can find, a board dedicated to the kind of love that couples share and how beautiful and sometimes difficult that can be, my personal fantasies, a pinboard named 'Pandora's Box'... self-explanatory..., and finally something I like to call 'The Blair Bible'. The Blair Bible is essentially the insides of my brain and heart. It's everything I encounter on a day to day basis, and hence, it's not just sex related. But I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little more through it.

Ciao for now everyone, this cat needs some playtime...

Blair xo


p.s. Yes, to whoever anonymously asked, Mr. S and I are still together  - that wasn't the reason for the silence. We're very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me! All comments are moderated, if you don't get a reply that'll be why. You can comment anonymously by hitting that cheeky drop-down-arrow below, so feel free to tell me your naughty secrets...